Search permalink: http://oilgarden.com.au/help/attr/searchtext/
Top 10 Questions
1. Where can we buy your products in Vic
Oil Garden is available at all good Pharmacy and Health Food stores.
Or call us on: 1800 802 036 or 03 9709 4900
Or email us at: email@example.com
2. How to use Essential Oils for Bath (B)
Add essential oils to a tablespoon of Vegetable Glycerine, then add blend to bath water. This will ensure the essential oils are dispersed evenly in the water. If you do not have a bath then a foot bath is recommended. Refer to above for dilutions.
3. What are the most effective ways to introduce essential oils into the body?
|Infant 2-5 years||1 drop||1 drop|
|Child 6-10 years & elderly||1 drop||3 drops|
|Adult 13 years & above||3 drops||6 drops|
|Pregnancy#||1 drop||1 drop|
*Dilution per 10 ml of carrier oil or base cream.
#Note: some essential oils are contra-indicated for pregnancy.
Avoid all essential oils during the first trimester.
Massage/Skin Applications (M): Determine the age of the
person the blend is for and decide if the blend is to be used on
the face or body.
4. BERGAMOT (Citrus aurantium var bergamia fruit peel)
Do not use before exposure to UV light (sunlight & solariums).
- Helps relieve MILD ANXIETY, NERVOUS TENSION and STRESS: (B,V).
- Treatment of BOILS, PIMPLES, ACNE and relief of symptoms of COLD SORES: (D).
- Suitable for OILY and COMBINATION SKIN types: (M,C).
5. What cautions should I use when using Oil Garden Essential Oils?
- Essential Oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or when on medication without advice from a health care professional.
- Essential oils should not be applied to the skin undiluted, except where specifically recommended. Always test on a small area of skin first.
- All essential oils should be well sealed, stored out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some essential oils are highly flammable. Keep all essential oils away from a naked flame.
6. BASIL (Ocimum basilicum herb)
Do not use during pregnancy.
- To help provide STAMINA and ENDURANCE: (V)
- For temporary relief of NAUSEA: (M) stomach area. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- To help relieve STRESS, MILD ANXIETY INSOMNIA and NERVOUS TENSION: (M).
7. JASMINE 3% in Jojoba Oil (Jasminum officinale flower)
Do not use during pregnancy.
- To help relieve MILD ANXIETY, NERVOUS TENSION and STRESS: massage directly into skin or add 12 drops to bath water.
- Temporary relief of BRONCHIAL COUGH and the symptoms associated with LARYNGITIS and CATTARH: massage direct into upper chest and back. If coughing persists consult your health care professional. Suitable as a cosmetic oil for DRY, MATURE OR INFLAMED SKIN: (M,C,B).
8. ROSE 3% in Jojoba Oil (rosa damascena flower)
- For temporary relief of HEADACHES and to help relieve INSOMNIA, NERVOUS TENSION and STRESS: add 12 drops to bath water or massage directly into forehead, temples and back of neck. (S).
- To relieve symptoms of ECZEMA: massage directly into affected area.
9. HYPERICUM (Hypericum perforatum herb infusion)
Do not use before exposure to the sun.
- Hypericum infused oil (also known as St Johnís Wort) is soothing to the skin and suitable for massaging directly into sensitive, extremely dry or neglected skin.
10. BLACK PEPPER (Piper nigrum fruit)
- Temporary relief of the pain of ARTHRITIS and RHEUMATISM: (M).
- Assists in the maintenance of PERIPHERAL CIRCULATION: (M).
- To assist in the treatment or prevention of FLATULENCE: (M) into stomach area in a clockwise direction. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
More About Oil Garden
No items in archive.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive up to date information about products and special offers at Oil Garden