Essential oils are pretty incredible, aren’t they? From elevating your mood to regenerating dry skin and even aiding in digestion, there’s nothing these little vials of liquid can’t do – including eliminating strange odours in the home.
Treat odours the natural way with essential oils
From cooking, pets, our bodies and the living space in general, our homes can be quite smelly.
Common cleaning products such as air fresheners and antibacterial cleaners contain toxic ingredients and are not fun for anyone. Not only are they damaging to the environment, but they can also wreak havoc on our own bodies. Most importantly, they just mask the smell – so what can we do to eliminate the odour completely?
There’s more eco-friendly ways to treat the odours in your home, so before you head to your local supermarket and down the cleaning aisle, try these all-natural disinfectants from Mother Nature:
Best odour eliminators for the home
- Lemon: Filled with antiviral and antibacterial properties, lemon also smells clean. Choose 2 other essential oils as well as lemon, add 5 drops of water to your Oil Garden diffuser and let the mist rise and carry lemon particles into the surrounding air, purifying as it dissipates.
- Tea Tree: Use cotton balls soaked in tea tree essential oil to wipe down sports equipment, air out old suitcases, and get rid of cooking odours.
- Rosemary: If you have sensitive skin, you’ll love what rosemary can do for you. Rosemary contains anti-bacterial and antifungal properties, which makes it an effective natural deodorant for applying under your arms.
- Wild Orange: Add a little freshness to your home with orange essential oil. Simply place in an Oil Garden diffuser to add a powerful, refreshing aroma around your living space.
- Lavender: Want your bed linen to smell nice and get some good shut-eye at the same time? Combine
- Eucalyptus: A powerful natural germicide, applying eucalyptus essential oil to your next load of washing will help your clothes smell wonderful and keep your washing machine clean and free from odours
- Peppermint: If you’ve got a particularly strong odour in your home, you can eliminate it with a bit of peppermint. This essential oil not only replaces the smell with an energising aroma, but it also absorbs the odour. You just need to add it to your Oil Garden diffuser and let it do its magic!
Purge nasty odours the healthy, natural way with Oil Garden
Bottled and blended in Australia, Oil Garden offers a collection of 100% pure essential oils, diffusers, and organic skin care. Designed to help you harness the true healing properties of nature, all our products are plant-based and cruelty-free with no harm chemicals or parabens included.
Shop our range of essential oils and eliminate funky odours from your home the natural, healthy way.
Every bottle of Oil Garden essential oils is simply 100% pure and natural. You can rest assured that all of our products are pure uncompromised nature.