Remove mould without any chemicals using the strong antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral properties of Clove Bud pure essential oil.
Natural Mould Remover
What you need:
– 1/4 teaspoon of clove oil (don’t use more – its very powerful)
– 1 litre of water
1. Put 1/4 teaspoon of Clove Bud essential oil into a litre of water in a spray bottle.
2. Spray onto the mouldy areas (patch test first to make sure it doesn’t damage the surface) then leave for a few hours.
3. Wipe off with a wet cloth to remove the mould (sometimes, it may need a scrub with a brush to get rid of stubborn mould).
4. Spray a little more on the area and leave it as this will stop mould from growing back
– This will work on tiles, tile grout, walls and ceilings (just make sure if you spray it on the ceiling, it doesn’t fall into your eyes – wear protective eyewear!)
Note: Clove oil can irritate the skin and mucous membranes (especially in its pure form) so always take precautions when using it in your house such as wearing rubber gloves and goggles to protect your eyes. Pregnant women should not use it as it is a uterine stimulant. Also do not use if you are taking any blood-thinning medications. Keep it away from children, and if swallowed or an allergic reaction occurs, seek immediate medical attention.